Schools and Colleges
Expeditions for groups
We will work with you to design an expedition programme that meets the needs of your group and fits within your budget & time constraints. Our comprehensive high quality service also ensures that your life as a DofE leader is made as easy as possible.
- A flexible DofE Expedition support service
- High quality training and expeditions delivered at a location convenient for you.
- DofE accredited supervisors and assessors who will support and encourage.
Expedition planning made easy
Let No Limits take the hassle out of organising the expedition section of the DofE. We will provide;
- DofE presentations to meet parents, students and staff.
- Comprehensive pre expedition pack, including, consent forms and kit lists etc.
- Assistance with pre-expedition paperwork, green forms, (risk assessments etc.)
- Prompt telephone and online service to support you throughout your expedition programme – your questions answered quickly.
- Bespoke service to assist in the design and delivery of an expedition programme that meets the needs of your students.
- Training at your school to assist with completing route cards and menu plans etc.
- 24 hour emergency back- up support during expeditions.
All our expeditions are tailored to the particular needs of your school & we are happy to advise on locations or modes of travel.
We deliver expeditions by the following modes of travel:
We have extensive knowledge of all main DofE Expedition areas across the UK, and currently deliver expeditions from Ashdown Forest to some of the more remote regions of the Scottish Highlands. No Limits will work with you to source a venue for your group, whether you are looking for something in your local area or wish to visit a new and more adventurous location.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss options.