DofE Cycling Expeditions
No Limits Development offers DofE Expeditions by cycle at Silver and Gold level and will design a programme of canoe training and expeditions specifically for your DofE group, at locations convenient to your school.
We only deliver cycle expeditions at Silver and Gold levels as we feel students at Bronze should gain basic transferable expedition skills in walking prior to moving onto a different mode of travel at Silver or Gold.
What we include
- Comprehensive pre-expedition paperwork pack for participants and parents, including consent forms and kit lists etc.
- Assistance with expedition paperwork. We will complete operating authority notifications, green forms and risk assessments.
- High quality training, delivered at a location convenient for you.
- Parents Q&A at the end of training – let us answer the questions for you.
- Supervision throughout the expeditions from experienced and friendly instructors.
- Accredited assessors for the qualifying expedition.
- Booking of campsites and campsite fees.
- All Group equipment.
Group and cycle kit
The following kit is included in the cost:
- Stoves, Pans and Fuel
- Group Shelters
- First Aid Kits
- Off road bike
- Bike lights
- Bike repair kit
We plan and deliver cycle expeditions across the UK. This usually involves linking together recognised cycle routes, disused railways, forestry tracks, bridleways and quiet country roads with little traffic. As such this is a safe and idyllic way of travelling through our beautiful countryside, also meaning that we can usually find a venue close to yourselves to keep travel costs down.
We have extensive knowledge of all main DofE Expedition areas across the UK, and currently deliver expeditions from Ashdown Forest to some of the more remote regions of the Scottish Highlands.
Our prices for DofE Expedition by Cycle are £55 per person per day with a minimum of 14 students participating. We can provide a more accurate quote once we have an indication of student numbers & duration of each expedition.